>

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hurrah!!

It's done. 
They're hitched and we all survived (mostly) unscathed. It was a good day, sweet and happy, just like it's supposed to be.

I'm exhausted and I'm going to go take a nap, but first I wanted to say thanks for all of the sweet comments you guys have left here while I've been having my months of hysteria and over-reaction and also to say that I seriously have the best friends in the world. I have had so much help and more offers to help than I could have ever imagined or needed, enough that I believe we could have staged a royal type wedding had it been required. Best of all has been the unending emotional support. The calls and e-mails and text messages from people who have more than enough going on in their own lives yet still remembered me. I surely don't deserve you but I don't know what I would do without you. 

Thank You!!

1 comment:

carrie said...

Sue, you are an amazing and super-supportive friend so it's only natural that everyone who knows you wants to help you! What goes around comes around. So happy you survived it all.

 
>