>

Friday, September 9, 2011

Step right up

I'm taking a poll. 
Yesterday I ordered one of these hilarious shirts for myself. 

When I find something that I deem exceptionally clever I can't help it, I want to tell others about it. 
I'm a giver. 
Imagine my horror when, after telling a couple of people about my awesome new shirt, I found out they didn't get it. No, seriously, take a second and imagine it. Thank you.

Gasp!!

So, here is my question~

*The shirt is yesterday's from shirtwoot. What? You don't know about shirtwoot? You people REALLY have to get out more.


4 comments:

Karen said...

Imagine the scandal that this simple shirt is going to create. PBS will surely feel the need to bring the show back as a new reality intervention show. Leave no rainbow behind!

lori.huffaker said...

I hate that I am included in the category of people who didn't get it. I am ashamed. Thank you for not mentioning me by name. I like your shirt, really I do.

Brittany said...

I didn't get it until I read Karen's comment. But I still thought it was funny. Now that I do get it, it's freakin' hi-larious!

Anonymous said...

What if I think that the shirt is funny, but I still think that you are a dork? Where is my option to vote that way?

 
>