>

Friday, September 16, 2011

A few things I've seen around and don't understand....

That's right, action figures that hunt. Cool? I think not.
And he's versatile, not only can he aim a rifle, but he can use a bow too. 
He comes with little trophy antlers. 
I don't even know what to say.

Here we have the latest offerings in luxury toilet seats. It's the Intelliseat Bidet,
an electronic seat with features like, "Adjustable water pressure, feminine wash, endless warm water, and a remote control." Apparently they're all the rage. I saw them at Costco. 
Really Costco, remote control toilet seats? What next, giant buckets of cookie dough?
Honestly, if you click on only one link from this post, make it this one

Gummy Vitamins....VitaCraves even.....for ADULTS. Seriously? 
Gummy vitamins for grown ups? Hmmm.
And finally, the dancing hamsters are back. 
I don't think I can take it. Hamsters should NOT wear pants. 
It's so very unflattering. 

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Sadly, I'll probably have to get that Hunter Dan action figure for my nephew. He's got a gun theme going on in his room, so it will totally fit in.

Alexis said...

You know they could probably sell those cars for less than $13k if they didn't make such ridiculous commercials that cost ridiculous amounts of money.

 
>