>

Monday, September 12, 2011

Cock-a-doodle-do

Almost every morning I have to trick myself out of bed by promising me a “rest” later in the day.

I say (not out loud of course) “Just get up now, and later, after the kids have gone to school, you can take a little nap.” For some reason my self is so gullible that I end up out of bed before 5:30 every morning, even though I haven’t taken a nap since 1973. What a sucker I am. 

What I’m trying to say here is, I AM TIRED YA’LL!!

And it’s only Monday.  This does not bode well for the rest of the week.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Go ahead and actually take that nap! It'll do wonders.

Ginger said...

I can't usually take naps either. I like to sleep when it's dark and be awake when it's light. I guess I'm weird that way. :)

I can usually only take a nap when I'm completely wiped out. I took a 3 hour nap after church yesterday. I think it's the first nap I've had in 6 months, but it felt SO good! You should take a nap today!

lori.huffaker said...

I feel your pain. I tell myself the very same thing every morning as I wait for the 5:15 alarm to go off. I, am also, Tired.

Brittany said...

I do the same thing. Except I take a nap. About the time my kids get home from school. Will the tired ever end?

 
>