>

Friday, July 22, 2011

A whole bunch of nothing. Enjoy.

I know you’re dying to know where I’ve been. Here’s the short version. My husband has been working out of town for the past 3 weeks and I've been here alone dealing with the wedding plans, teenage drama, sibling contention, and the general chaos and mayhem that is our life. (Don’t worry, he comes home on the weekend, just like a college student, he needs his laundry done and wants me to cook something.) I'm exhausted.

Here are a few items of interest~

1. Pinterest. When you think about it, it’s kind of dumb, it’s like a “virtual” (I hate that word by the way) bulletin board where you can stick pictures of stuff you like, and so can everyone else, then you (and they) can spend hours and hours looking at each other’s crap and “repinning” it to your boards.UGH!! The time wasting potential is phenomenal. I almost fell asleep with my laptop twice last week because I couldn’t look away. It’s horrible…..and awesome.

2. Ten Words You Need to Stop Misspelling is funny, and also educational, and a poster. Which I think I might have to buy and hang in the main living area of my house.

3. The most excellent Harry Potter recap. The Voldemort kitten is fantastic, but wait for the end, best Harry Potter character impersonation EVER. (thanks carrie!)

4. I read The Kid, by Sapphire, and wrote a review. I don’t recommend you read it. You can read my review, and all of the others on BlogHer. It’s quite sexually graphic and violent, e-mail me if you want to know more.

5. Swamp People, which I have just learned airs on The History Channel, natch. I haven’t actually watched it yet, I was going to last night but I started watching John Adams and lost track of time. Different story, same dental plan.

That's it. What's new with you guys?

1 comment:

carrie said...

you're welcome Sue

 
>