>

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I've heard it both ways

 Since it was too hot to go out last weekend I decided to stay in and make stuff. 
Like tiny baby tie-dye t-shirts.
And this....
It's a dress. 
Do I look like one of those modely fashion blog girls? Maybe I should start being photographed next to the bare wall in my bedroom every day so you can see all of my fabulous and original clothing choices.
Nah.
I also helped my daughter make this really yummy Buttermilk-Caramel cake, from The America's Test Kitchen Family Baking Book. (Which, by the way is the best cookbook I've ever owned.)
I don't have a picture, but it was soo good. We ate it with sliced strawberries.

Last but not least, I read a book. Whatever Happened to Goodbye, by Sarah Dessen, and I wrote a review, you can read it HERE. 

1 comment:

lori.huffaker said...

Your dress is super cute. I wish I had a friend who would teach me how to make such a super cute dress......

 
>