>

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

All things considered, there are worse habits

My husband came home for the weekend. While I was telling him about my week he interrupted to say that he thinks I’m swearing more than I used to. I told him that my swear level fluctuates depending on several contributing factors, not the least of which is having my husband live in another town for the better part of the last 30 days.

Then he said he likes it when I swear. It’s sexy.

He’s going to be out of town for two more weeks. I should be sexy like a pirate by the time he gets back.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

This makes me laugh. I can relate without going into too much detail. :)

Michelle said...

Hilarious!

NatureGirl said...

That is HILArious! Well said...

lori.huffaker said...

Or a Sailor. I have been around you when you swear, it is sexy.

Karen said...

We have way too much in common right now. The contributing factors and the end result ... I think we might be sexy twins!

Stacy said...

So funny and so true! My husband just finished week 2 of 6 straight weeks traveling. When he's done, I may not remember any words that aren't cuss words!

 
>