>

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hey! Look at this!!

Sorry about the title. You wouldn't believe how much work it is coming up with those things all the time. It's very stressful.
Remember the other day when I was sorting through pictures for the wedding slide show/video and I had an emotional breakthroughdown? 
Me neither.

But look what I found! 
Pictures of me, pre-flat top.
Was I not the cutest thing?
My brother was cute too. 
Those matching outfits were 100% polyester. Really, that stretching kind, like the pants my granny wears. You know the ones I'm talking about, elastic waist? Eh? It's hard for me to imagine that clothing of this sort was produced for children. Even if it was the 70's. If we had gotten too close to the fireplace they probably would have melted. 
That vest is corduroy with red piping. My brother still has it.
He wore it last week.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love those pictures! Ivy looks a lot like you!

Anonymous said...

I love the last one where you have super long sleeves with a super short romper. Ha.

lori.huffaker said...

My mom used to sew stretchy polyester outfits for me with fancy vests and elastic waistbands. I will show you some pictures sometime if your lucky.

 
>