>

Friday, May 6, 2011

Got your trifecta all figured out?

I’ve settled on Pants on Fire, to win, great name and ridden by a woman, how can I lose?  In second place I have Comma to the Top, (what's not to love about a horse who appreciates grammar?), with Midnight Interlude in third, because coincidentally, he too will be wearing pink, just like my other two picks. It's very scientific. Bookies call me for advice all the time.

Have I told you how much I love the Kentucky Derby? I always get all choked up when they show the back stories about the trainers and the jockeys. What can I say? I’m a big sap.

Best Derby Day EVER, right HERE.

2 comments:

the momma-kana said...

ugh! I was planning on doing a party for this! Bummer. Well, just visiting from MMB post of the week. Great blog
btw

mkhansens.blogspot.com

Giggles said...

I wait until the whole pre-show starts and then pick my horses based on the most interesting names, the longest odds, and the best story. I'll be wearing a hat as well.

Found you from MMB! Go horsey!

 
>