>

Monday, April 18, 2011

My one regret in life is that I'll never have a dog.

Over the weekend I went to Trader Joe's and got some of these....
And some of these......
Frozen croissants.
 I put them on a cookie sheet over night.....
in the morning they looked like this....
then they turned into this.....
Oh. My. GOSH!!

Also, there's this--


I can't stop laughing. Thanks Karen!!

"Sometimes people say that my head is too big for my body, then I say, compared to what?"

A few minutes ago I walked into the office where my son was doing homework. On the computer screen was a Google search......How can you catch syphilis?

So I said, "Hey buddy, whatcha doin?"

"Writing a report for biology." And he's not even kidding.

These are the days of my life.

3 comments:

lori.huffaker said...

OMG, there is a bakery in Fountain Hills that sells the most wonderful chocolate croissants that Tracy LOVES. I will have to tell he about this!!

Karen said...

I had some friends from upstate come over for salad ...

I love that shell.

Thank heaven for Biology!

Karen at French Skinny said...

I LOVE it!!!!

 
>