>

Monday, April 11, 2011

Miss me?

Last week was a little crazy. It ended with a cold rain and a 3 day migraine, AWESOME, but today is looking good, so I’m going to forgive last week with its icky self. Today my head is nearly back to normal (whatever that is for me, normalish?) and the weather is gorgeous. I’m having to fight the urge to throw open the windows and spring clean, it looks like I’m going to have to settle for working at my desk and enjoying the view.

Saturday we ran errands all day, in the rain. I went crazy and bought a vacuum cleaner. I’m such an impulse shopper. Then at the grocery store my husband embarrassed me by talking about sex in front of someone he didn’t know I knew (FROM CHURCH) who pretended not to know me, bless her heart. I’m blaming it on the weather and those trashy magazines at the check out stand. After that we went home and watched a really stupid movie, Abandoned. I recommend you avoid it at all costs. I really want to write a letter to Hollywood and let them know if they're just looking to throw money away I have a garbage bag they can use.

And finally, basketball……It must seem like I’m one of those people who drops out of March Madness after her team loses, huh? Sooo not true. Though, I have to admit, it’s not easy to keep up that level of excitement into April, which begs the yearly question, why call it “March Madness” if it leaks into April? Anyway. Eli (iliketurtles57) won the tournament challenge with his mascot bracket, and has asked for a Texas Longhorns shirt. Where have I gone wrong?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ha ha ha ... sexy topic to a churchy lady ... now that's funny.

KoreJi4Kc said...

Okay I want to tell you that you are brave
That need a lot of strength to start talking to your personal life
Yeah I wanted to tell you that you have a writer's writing. You can write a book or journal. Well if you do not understand what I'm writing this because I'm giving you via Google Translate
Just know that I also write a blog but not like you do I write songs and express emotions in poetry and gives me a lot of inspiration because you do not give a shit what others think you just do not treat registers

thanks
KoreJi4Kc
Israel,ramla

 
>