>

Monday, March 7, 2011

Today feels so Mondayish

My son told me how it's very annoying that I have not memorized his class schedule and it makes him a little bit angry (angry?! that seems harsh) that his father and I ask him almost every day what time he will be leaving and returning. How dare us.

Then someone called me, someone who I love but oh holy cow shares a little too much information sometimes. This person is not feeling well. There's an infection afoot, and guess what? The description of the symptoms included the words urine and unusual odor.

As long as we're over sharing, my legs are super dry and ashy. I cannot find my lotion that smells like neutral so I had to use some that I found in my daughter's room that smells like vanilla-watermelon-bubblegum and now I think I'm going to throw up.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I hope this Monday was better than that one. :) What a scent combination for lotion. Haha

 
>