>

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let the Wild Rumpus Start

I would like to thank all of you who humored me and joined the bracket group even though the ESPN site is super confusing and you don’t know anything about basketball. Whether you are doing it for the shirt, or just because you want to be my bff I salute you (and I will add your name to the bff waiting list).

I keep seeing people on TV who are supposed to be my age and they look really old. What’s up with that?

Yesterday I received a text from my mother. Something about that makes me uneasy, but I can’t put my finger on just what it is.

My husband is on Facebook. I KNOW! He’s reconnecting with old friends and all kinds of other weird stuff. It’s like I don’t even know who he is anymore.

I work from home so I don’t generally put much thought into what I’m wearing. Yesterday I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror and I looked like I had been dressed by a 4 year old. The only thing missing was a tiara.

Last chance. There’s still a little time left if you want to get in on the basketball fun. Details here and here. Group here.

2 comments:

lori.huffaker said...

I believe it's worse to see people on TV who are my age but look much younger than me, really Brad Pitt and Darin are the same age?? How about me and Diane Lane? That sucks.....

AuBien said...

Looks like I just got in in the nick of time! Fun!

 
>