>

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lack of sleep is taking a toll on my sanity.

Or it would be, if I'd had any sanity to begin with.

The recovery is coming along nicely.

For my husband.

Last night was the first time in a week that I've gotten a good night's rest, that's because he slept....um....I don't really know where he slept, but it wasn't with me (the recliner I think), which meant no tossing, no turning, no loud sighing, no getting up 6 or 7 times and putting on HIS FLIP FLOPS, for who knows what, to flip and flop in and out of the bedroom because it's, um, you know, nighttime and you should always wear shoes to the kitchen or the bathroom, or where ever the heck it is that you're going all stinking night long.  I know it's not his fault that he's uncomfortable and I'm a light sleeper, but it is making me a tich cranky. I ain't exactly a model of compassion as it is. I'm not proud of it, but it's true, I've heard tell that there are nicer wives than me.

In other news, or the same story, different angle....The Rockford Files Marathon continues. This evening I over heard my husband explaining to the children that Mr. Rockford can't carry because he's been in prison, though he does have one, which keeps in his cookie jar (probably a trick he learned in the slammer). These are details that will surely serve them well later in life.

No comments:

 
>