>

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just a regular day in my life

You know what’s embarrassing?

Realizing that you're a giant dork because you're singing along OUT LOUD (quietly) with the stupid shopping music as you’re leaving the grocery store, then looking over your shoulder and seeing a man walking close enough behind you that there’s no way he didn’t hear you (you were quiet, but not that quiet), so you speed up, hoping to get to your car quickly and get the heck out of there, only to find that he’s parked right next to you. Then you die right there in the parking lot.

So embarrassing.

2 comments:

Cheryle said...

One of the things I love about growing older is that most of the time I really don't care if people think I'm nuts or odd. Especially people I'll probably never see again.

(The ones I see regularly already know that I'm both nuts AND odd!)

Something to look forward to! :)

Homer and Queen said...

Well you are not embarrassing your kids enough. I DANCE and sing down the aisles just to annoy them!

 
>