>

Friday, December 17, 2010

Jack Frost Nipping at Your Nose.....

Are you listening to Christmas music all day? You should be. I find I'm so much more festive when I remember to turn on the holiday tunes. Since it tis the season I thought I'd share my playlist then you too can feel all jolly and junk.

1. Bing Crosby-White Christmas is the awesomest of the classics.  Awe-some-est. 
2. Diana Krall-If you aren't listening to Diana Krall all year long you're totally missing out. (Naturally I'm not suggesting you listen to the Christmas album all year, she offers plenty of regular stuff for January through November.) You're welcome.
3. Glee-I hesitate to admit it, I have never seen an episode of Glee, it's true....and complicated...get over it. I have. Through a seasonal miracle the Glee Christmas Album has found it's way onto my Rhapsody account and I could not be happier. The whole thing is fab and sparkly.
4. Elf-In addition to being one of the funniest Christmas movies EVER (Son of a nutcracker!) the soundtrack rocks!
5. A Very Special Christmas Volume 1- Christmas in Hollis, need I say more?
6. Band-Aid- No Christmas playlist is complete without it.
Go forth and mix it up. Get yourself some festive music while it's hot......or cold........ you know, depending on where you live.

What are you listening to?

4 comments:

lori.huffaker said...

Laugh if you want, but the JAckson % Christmas album says Chrsitmas at our house. Whether you liked him or not, Michael Jackson at age 10 could really sing, and the songs are all Motowny! We also love Barry Manilows Christmas album. and our classic one is Nat King Cole, love it!!

lori.huffaker said...

opps, that should have been Jackson 5

Anonymous said...

Definitely need to get the elf cd. It's my kids' favorite Christmas movie (and maybe mine too)!

Btw, come on over to my place and enter a great giveaway!

www.glasseyedgradys.blogspot.com

9For some reason it won't let me post with my google account.)

Karen said...

Listening to the Glee tunes right now ... nothing says Christmas in 2010 like two boys singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" :) LOVE IT!

 
>