>

Friday, December 10, 2010

and a partridge in a pear tree

1. Tomorrow is the last soccer game of the season. Yay!? It's been fun, but I'm tired. Ya know?

2.  I hate getting a new phone. I am technology impaired.

3.  Buying books for teenage boys is hard. I don't like it.

4. On the other hand, I really really like my new Kindle.

5.  I don't want to write a Christmas letter, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to.  It seems Guilt is my kryptonite.

6. Obligatoryness sucks.

7.  I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. Not a moment (or dollar) too soon. 

8.  Every time I watch Parenthood I cry. I'm a dork.

9.  I just remembered 3 important things I was supposed to do today. Oops.

10. Every time I watch Psych I wish I could be as witty as Sean & Gus. Maybe if I had writers.  Why don't I have writers?

11. Little girls who are sleeping over never seem to get tired as early as I do. 7:30 is probably too soon to expect little girls to hit the sack. Maybe I should start having old lady sleepovers.

No comments:

 
>