>

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

You know what you like about me?

I don't shy away from the important questions.

Like this-- Yesterday I'm waiting in line at the grocery story and I see~


And I said to myself, "huh?"

I want (need) to know, what in the world is she doing? I'll be honest, I don't know Oprah personally, but for some reason this cover makes me uncomfortable, it doesn't seem natural for her. I'm usually pretty good at reading a person's body language (not really) but for the life of me I cannot figure what message she's trying to send. Is she being serene? Sensual (you know, with the shoulder and all)? Is she just really tired from being the Master of the Universe for so long? Do you think Gayle put her up to it? Am I reading too much into it? Spending too much time thinking about it?

As if.

No comments:

 
>