>

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Today's post is brought to you by the number 4.

As in, for reasons I cannot explain I woke up at 4 a.m. and was unable to go back to sleep, so naturally I spent 2 hours using my time wisely.


If I were a 10 year old boy I would TOTALLY be begging to get this rug for Christmas. Although nowadays most 10 year old boys probably would not recognize a Wampa rug if they were standing on it. It's really sort of tragic the how the youth of today takes The Force for granted.
Also, the Boba Fett backpack.....

Or C-3PO in need of repair.  
 

If I were looking for the perfect Christmas gift for my favorite sister (and I know you are) I'd bet she'd be down with any one of these items. But most especially the first one. It's nifty.


 If I were a cat I would find a way to have a catalog from this place sent to my home so my owners could set me up in kitty style.  And if I were a cat I'm pretty sure I could handle the requesting of a catalog, because, well, duh, cats.  They can do stuff.


*StarWars stuff found at ThinkGeek
*MadMen stuff found on Amazon
*Crazy kitty stuff found at Suncatcher

No comments:

 
>