>

Friday, October 22, 2010

Serenity Now

Every morning before I start working I read the news and check my reader. I like to make sure I'm on top of important world events, you know, celebrity divorce news, the latest fashion trends, and who got booted from Dancing with the Stars. While I'm at it I always check my own blog. You know, just in case.

In case of what I couldn't say. So far no one has broken in and posted without my knowledge. No matter how hard I've wished for them to. You'd think I could get a leprechan to stop in every now and again, I mean, it's their off season, right?

Because I am so famous and interesting, I always feel like I owe some kind of explanation when I haven't written for a while. Which is silly, the truth is I write for me and I have wanted to write, but it's been a hard week and I suck at serious. So there. With any luck I'll be back to my "charming" self on Monday.

No comments:

 
>