>

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I don't always dress up for Halloween, but when I do, I use Aqua Net

1.  In preparation for my role tomorrow as one of Charlie's Angels I surveyed 16 year old girls and 65 year old women (the demographics I assume to have the best knowledge of these things) to find out which hairspray I should purchase to keep my Farrah feathering in place all day. Never would I have guessed that after 40 years of scientific advances in haircare my granny's old favorite would be the winner. Young and old alike agree, for all day hold, aerosol Aqua Net can't be beat.


2.  I never get tired of these commercials. Everytime I hear them on the radio I crack up. "He once taught a German Shepard to speak English."~"People hang on his every word, even the prepositions."
3.  These pictures are for Karen, because, as she stated in her comment yesterday, while short and gray might not be the look I'm going for, it looks great on most men. I could not agree more.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Maybe you should come do my hair for tomorrow ... and bring Anderson with you please.

 
>