>

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get some disappearing ink?

A few days ago I was having a conversation with my brother on the phone, and I said to him, I said, "If someone wants to listen in on my phone conversations or read my e-mails let 'em. They'd be bored to tears, I've got nothing to hide, or for that matter, interesting to say."  How foolish I was, how very naive, it's not Homeland Security bugging my calls, but instead, The Daily Show.  Parts of Thursday's episode when Jon made his "Big Announcement" appear to have been lifted, directly, word for word, from our conversation! It's a sad day when you can't even ridicule the idiots of the world during a private cell phone conversation.  Or is it a great day when you're ideas end up on The Daily Show? Either way I guess I'm going to have to have a secure line installed.  Or quit my very lucrative job as a medical billing collector (I know, you envy me) and apply to be a writer for Mr. Stewart.

Here it is if you haven't already seen it. It's long, but really, do you have anything better to do? That's what I thought.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Rally to Restore Sanity
www.thedailyshow.com

Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party

1 comment:

Cheryle said...

I loved this! But you can't have Jon Stewart - he's mine! :)

 
>