>

Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's not even my birthday or anything.

I'm the only one home today and I've planned the best day EVER, I'm going to clean the house my way ("Hello santized bathrooms, it's been so long since we've seen one another, you look hot!") while listening to whatever music I want, as loud as I want ("Good Morning Immaculate Collection Cleaning Mix. Hey, don't listen to those grumpy teenagers, you are NOT lame, not even a little bit. And yes, yes I do think Shania Twain and The Pet Shop Boys belong on the same mix. Don't be so hard on yourself, you're motivating, that's the whole point"), then I'm going to go buy my son some pants ("Nice to see you mall without my children, no thanks Hot Topic, I don't believe I need any of your inappropriate t-shirts today, thanks for asking") then I will come back to my nice silent (and sparkly clean) house and watch the next to episodes of Mad Med that were so kindly recorded for me by someone who lives in the future where such things are possible ("Afternoon Don Draper! You are making me a little sad this season. Sadder than usual. Poor guy, also, you should take those kids from Betty, she's a nutter.").

Don't be jealous of my exciting life.

1 comment:

lori.huffaker said...

Your welcome...from the future.
Hope it was a fab day, sounds almost perfect to me, minus some
delicious food that none of your kids like for lunch. That would have made my perfect day.

 
>