>

Monday, July 5, 2010

It goes like that sometimes.

I'm tired. All of the extra resting I've done this weekend is starting to catch up to me. My plan was to go to bed early and wake up refreshed so I could start the second half of the year bright and shiny at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning, but I made the mistake of thinking I'd read for a few minutes, then my husband fell asleep first, now he's over there snoring like a freight train and I doubt I'm going to be nodding off anytime soon.

Did I ever tell you about how when I was in the army, the other 7 girls in my room tried to fall asleep before I did because I snored so loud they couldn't fall asleep, a couple of them even had to wear earplugs? I don't normally snore, unless I'm really really tired, which I most certainly was during basic training. That was the tiredest I've ever been in my life, followed by having a newborn.

I wish you could hear him. Like a chain saw I tell you. Chain. Saw.  I can't imagine how he sleeps through it.

Have you guys seen Eclipse? What did you think? Wow. That's about all I can say, besides I hope someday when she's older, my daughter has a chance to see it again and she thinks back on how selfless her mother was and gets me a trip to Europe for Mother's Day. Also, I'd like to say, double wow. That's Stephanie Meyer is one lucky lady, she's on my list of authors who musta made a pact with the devil, she's right after Steig Larrson, because, really, what else could explain her good fortune?  And also, I think, what's her name, Kristen Stewart, acts all goofy and fame hating because she's embarrassed. It's a defense mechanism. Poor girl.

Sadly, I could go on and on about this and 10 other pointless topics, but I think I'm gonna take the bull by the horns and sleep on the sofa. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I know....why did we have a 5th of July? I mean if Christmas is on the Sabbath we celebrate that right?
I even did visits on the 4th because it didn't seem like the 4th....I think I am owed a fourth of July

 
>