>

Friday, April 2, 2010

Is you is or is you ain't my constituency?

Watching this video filled my head with so many questions I hardly know where to start.  Is Guam really in danger of capsizing?  Who voted for this guy?  Why am I not a member of the House of Representatives? Is the least widest place the same as the most narrow? Is there really fruit in Fruity Pebbles? Have other islands tipped over from being too populated? Am I  the only one who was not aware that Guam even has a coral reef, much less that it's in danger? Is my hair too short? Do Guam's residents know that Hank Johnson has their backs?  And if so, how do they sleep at night?


Honestly, I can't decide if I should laugh or cry.

6 comments:

Todd said...

And, um, you are aware aren't you, that, um, Guam is the most best place to grow the really good pot. Um, it has the most least un-productive, um, Marijuana farms, and um, that has to help it's, um, buoyancy. So maybe we should all just smoke some, um, Guamanese reefer, and leave that Coral alone before we tip the whole place upside down.

If that dude wasn't as high as the space station I'll eat my hat.

lori.huffaker said...

I just want to cry, but I can't believe that Admiral Willard was able to keep a straight face. Thank goodness for all his military training!

alexis said...

I don't even know what to say, but I do know, whatever I could say, would probably be more coherent than that whole clip.

Sometimes saying less says more.

Scary.

And when has an island EVER tipped over, with the exception of course, of Atlantis, that not only capsized but sank to the ocean floor.

Heidi Ashworth said...

I agree--marijuana is the culprit here. Not that I have first hand knowledge HOWeVER, he is exhibiting all the symptoms they warned me of in that scary elementary school movie called Reefer Madness.

Emily said...

When I saw the title of your post on the BlogHer reel, I had to come over because I love a good Oh Brother reference.

I saw this clip a few days ago. I need an embarrassment pillow when I watch it (a pillow to cover my face with when I'm embarrassed...I use it when I watch Michael Scott on The Office).

The Crash Test Dummy said...

ha ha ha aha ha ah a hahahaha You are so awesome! Seriously! I lubbed this.

I can't believe you didn't know that Guam was a coral reef.

Everyone knows that!!!

;)

verifier says pratio. Is that like a bratty patio? I needs to get me one of those.

BTW, I'm addicted to David Sedaris books-on-tape because of you.

Did you know he sounds just like Truman Capote?

 
>