>

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A couple of quick items~

1. OkGo-This Too Shall Pass
I saw this on James' blog first. It's awesome.  I've watched it like 20 times.

2. I continue to be constantly amazed at what kind of freaky freakishness people are into.
Be sure to click on the gallery of images of GROWN MEN wearing the Zentai suit.  Freaks I tell you. FREAKS!

My favorite quote from the article~

"But Ben saw something else—something he didn’t even know his life was missing. “I couldn’t stop thinking about it. After a couple of weeks of bringing it up, I convinced my girlfriend to let me buy one. Finally it came in, I put it on… and I felt free.”" 

4 comments:

Heidi Ashworth said...

Wow. That's pretty much all I can say--wow. Both to the mind blowing video (you can certainly understand why all those people are cheering at the end--how many times must they have been needed to set it all up again b/c something went wrong?) AND the lycra suit thing. I think I get the "free feeling" thing. Still, not enough variety for me, despite the animal print.

Keenie Beanie said...

OMG that was fan-freaking-tastic! Thanks! Mind if I repost? I'll credit you (and James).

Todd said...

I love this blog, it's like having a professional research assistant. I just ordered three of those Lycra bodysuits. If not for you it may have been months before I ever heard of these. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get my tiger-print one. Those little ears, I mean come on, how cute am I going to be? Grrrrr.

wesley's mom (sue) said...

Heidi~I don't think anyone needs to feel THAT free.

Keenie~Please repost away.

Todd~I'm so glad I can be of use to you. You should get with your brother, I think he's leaning toward the metallic green. I tried to talk him out of it but you know how he is.

 
>