>

Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's a special day

SuperBowl Sunday

We've been invited to a friends house for a party, I'd really be happier sitting at home reading a book, but there's no way our kids would go for that.  Without fail every year one of our kids asks us if church is shorter on Superbowl Sunday. (Because dangit, when they have a church they will give people the time they need to fully enjoy football spiced up with goofy commercials!)

How are you spending the day? At home? At a party? Shoveling your snow packed driveway?

4 comments:

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Homer and Queen said...

Are you ready for some football!!! I am just as excited to see The Who as I am to watch Austin Collie!

Todd said...

Man, how come I can't get my keyboard to type all 'Chinese' and stuff. Oh well. I guess I'm going to watch the game on the edge of my seat. I've got a BIG bet on this game.

Keenie Beanie said...

It's Rugby day at our house - this weekend marks the start of the annual Rugby Six Nations tournament, so we're a bit out of step with the rest of America.

 
>