>

Friday, January 29, 2010

Deep dark secrets

I’m home alone this morning and I was going to lie around and watch TV and eat chocolates for an hour, but daytime TV is really sucky. I lasted less than 10 minutes. It’s sad when neither Barbara Walters nor Judge Judy can hold my attention, because honestly, my standards aren’t that I high. I watch Top Model. Anyway, since I don’t have anything else to do (well, that’s not true, I have TONS of things I should do, but not very many that I want to do) I thought I’d spill a little bit of my guts.

For some reason the theme song to the Reba show has a hypnotic hold on me. I don’t watch the show, but if I happen to flip by while the song is playing I’m unable to keep clicking until it’s over. It’s like some kind of country music voodoo.

I don’t like getting out of bed in the morning. Some people think I’m a morning person because I get up early, the truth is, I know morning isn’t going to go away just because I ignore it, so I might as well face it and get on with my day.

I rarely cook a real meal. Like maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I know that makes me a bad wife/mother. I don’t like to cook and I like cleaning up even less. Sorry.

I don’t like The Simpson’s. There I said it. I think it’s a dumb show and I’ve never watched a whole episode. I have a sense of humor; I just don’t think it’s funny.

3 comments:

Homer and Queen said...

Well alrighty then!! I am still in my jammies reading blogs 'cause I don't want to do anything this morning either! And I'm on my 4th Diet Coke. At least the rain stopped.

Becky said...

Well, my deep dark secrets are that I DO cook. And clean. In all honesty, I think it makes me a bit of a freak. Like I'm an overachiever or something.

Sorry there was nothing god on tv.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OH mY GOSH!!! me also about the simpsons! ME Freaking TOO!!!

I feel better knowing someone else is on my side of the fence... it was getting lonely.

 
>