>

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just a couple quick items~

I think I have the plague, I hesitate to call it the “flu”, but basically I feel like I’m dying, ironically, not so much that it’s keeping me from blogging. However I have nearly lost my voice. My kids are loving it.

We’ve left Halloween safely behind us and entered the joyous season I like to call “Candy Wrappers in the Dryer” (and under the bed and between the sofa cushions, pretty much everywhere but the garbage). I used to loathe this time of year but now I embrace it. It’s like confetti with cavities.

Last night when Tracy was voted off The Biggest Loser I didn’t feel as wonderful as I thought I would. I don’t know what it is about that show. No matter who gets sent home I feel sorry for them. It must be the flu.

Finally, while we’re on the topic of me watching way too much reality TV, Dancing with the Stars---Aaron Carter annoys me like nobody’s business, anyone else? He is a pretty good dancer though.

3 comments:

MommyJ said...

I am absolutely positive that Tracy was a little crazy. But then, she looked so totally amazing when they showed the update of her, and she seemed so normal with her kids, I wonder if maybe it was just sneaky editing that made her look nuts. But those eyes! Those crazy eyes!

Heidi Ashworth said...

He annoys me too. If he does bad, he cries. If he does good, he cries. He always looks like some kind of cartoon character when he dances. I think that must be why he ended up in the bottom three the other night. I wish he had gone home instead of Mark.

The Source said...

Just found your blog and love your humor! I can't stand Aaron Carter, either...when he danced around in the green outfit in one of the first episodes he reminded me of the Lucky Charms leprechaun...ugh!

 
>