>

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holy Heck Batman!

I have a blog!

Did you think I'd forgotten?  Nope. I've just been drowning in.... I don't know what....work, kids, anxiety over our upcoming Thanksgiving travel plans, the list goes on and on.

Why does travel make me so looney? I hate it, I don't care if I'm going by car, bus, or pack mule I start to get freaky a week or two before my departure. Nuts!  I'm just freaking nuts.

Why does my son write about how boring his life is EVERYDAY in his journal? Some day his grandchildren are going to read his musings and feel really bad that his 11 year old year was so rotten, when in fact his life is pretty okay, except the part where his evil mother forces him to journal everyday.

You want to know the best way to cure whatever ails your kids?  Make a Drs. appointment.  No kidding. The sickest child will be healed the instant the Doctor comes into the room. Apparently the best medicine is a humiliated parent.

3 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

verifier says dedatunt. That's like a mixed up debutant, which is what you are before you travel.

Good luck. And Happy Thanksgiving!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Now it says glyber. This blog is awfully glyber

The Crash Test Dummy said...

sheermat. Do you have a mat that is sheer? Because that just seems pointless.

 
>