>

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Viva las Chinchillas!

I don’t care what anyone says, America’s Next Top Model is one of the best things on TV. Hands down, I'm not even kidding. Where else could you hear a 19 year old girl say something like “I know Miss J. don’t like my walk,” ( for those not in the know—Miss J. is Miss Tyra’s dress wearing man friend/runway coach/flamboyant freakshow judge) “but it’s my signature walk and I’ve had it forever and I’m not changing it.” She’s 19 and she’s had that walk FOREVER!! I’m 41 and I've never had a signature walk. I'm really thinking I should get one.

Do you think it’s too late for me?

This is for my sister-in-law, would wouldn't have to rely on me to keep up with current events if she'd watch Top Model every once in a while~




4 comments:

Alexis said...

Wow, I to want to celebrate Chinchilla day. As for top model it was a guilty pleasure of mine when I could still afford guilty pleasures, now I fall asleep as soon as I open a book or hit play on the DVD player.

Thanks for keeping me informed.

Becky said...

Shoot. I guess I'm missing a signature walk too. One more thing to add to my to-do list.

Who knew 19-year-olds were so wise?

Homer and Queen said...

I have never seen it! I am too busy watching crime shows to see if any of my relatives are on.

Steph said...

I have a pet chinchilla. This is one of my favorite commercials. LOL

 
>