>

Friday, August 28, 2009

Yeah, yeah, I’m a big meany

That’s not news. If you don’t like it, move along. But before you go, if you can spare just a minute or two, I have to ask, does anyone else agree that a woman with the resources of Martha Stewart could, and dang well SHOULD, expect a little more of her stylist? Seriously?!

Is it just me or does she look a little….frumpish? Like someone’s Nana? Admit it, she does. To me, this cover looks like one of those decorating books from the 70's. I wouldn't be surprised if there were macrame tips inside. And maybe some recipes using something trendy like elbow macaroni and avacado.

Someday, when I'm filthy rich and I publish MY OWN magazine every month I can promise you, there will be styling, and photo shopping and airbrushing like nobody’s business. I bet I'll look something like this-



And while we are on the subject of "Style" click here...I promise you won't be sorry. You might be a little nauseated, but you will NOT be sorry. {thanks to michelle for the heads up}

2 comments:

Homer and Queen said...

I can not stand Martha Stewart! Great post!

GRAMEE said...

Martha reminds me of my great aunt fay!
and that is not a good thing.

 
>