>

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So....

Yesterday was my 19th wedding anniversary.  My husband forgot, but then he got me these great flowers so I'm going to keep him for another year. Lucky guy.
 
This is my brother and his cute pregnant wife (he always dresses like that by the way. Not just when I offer to give him money).  Yesterday was their anniversary too, and tomorrow she's getting that baby removed.  Finally. Whew, it seems like she's been pregnant for almost a year already. Sheesh.    
  
Then in a week or so, while she's still recovering and all doped up on the pain killers I'm going to go to Virginia and teach these two all kinds of cool tricks, because I'm their favorite (it's true, ask them) and hold their new brother for hours and hours.
                                                                            

No comments:

 
>