>

Friday, July 3, 2009

What the helk?

This morning I found this picture on my camera, and for a second I thought, "whose pig pen is that?!" Then I realized that is was/is mine. WHAT?! Have I been so, I don't know... preoccupied? That I hadn't even noticed that the first room seen by anyone who enters our home, and the only room those pesky door to door windshield repairmen ever see is a giant mess. How did that happen? We are living in filth. Such a shame.

And I don't think I'm going to do anything about it. Not today anyway.

2 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh that makes me so happy to see that.

I AM NOT ALONE! Thank you GAD!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

okay... for a minute there I thought that was a picture of my room... phew... it was yours.

But you are not alone! lol!

 
>