>

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moving Day(s)

The time has finally arrived. We will be shifting everything from here to there for the next couple of days.
Ah, moving is so envigorating, isn't it? All of your stuff in "clearly" labeled boxes being transported so gently by people who truly grasp the meaning of FRAGILE.
At least, if I have no other consolation, I can rest easy knowing that I have the best packing tape dispenser money can buy, because when I call my husband up and say "Hey, could you grab some packing tape while you're out?" I know he's not coming back with some measly roll of tape that I will have to tear into pieces with my teeth, no siree, my husband knows what ladies like.
In other news, there has been a study and it has been determined that tanning beds are as deadly as arsenic and as dangerous as being a chimney sweep. A chimney sweep, who would have ever guessed?
Uh, ME! Duh. If I had a nickle for everytime I've predicted the future I could buy myself and ice cream cone and a half.
Anyhoo, could someone get my oldest brother to call my mom and give her the news? He's the only one she listens to, she thinks the rest of us make things up. Which is I suppose is true, sometimes we make things up, but we would never kid around about something as serious as tanning. Nope, never.

1 comment:

MommyJ said...

as deadly as arsenic?! That's pretty deadly.

This is going to sound like a horrible awful thing to say right now, but uh, I'm really glad I'm not living at your house at the moment. I've moved too many times in the past eight years to want to do it anytime soon.

I hope everything goes well for you. :)

 
>