>

Thursday, May 14, 2009

That reminds me...............

Sometimes I feel like that little rodent in If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. You know, if you do this, then he’ll want this, and when you go to do that it will remind him he wanted to do this other thing, and on and on, never really finishing anything, just going around in a big circle.

I know there are never going to be any towels in my bathroom, so before I shower I have to go get one from the laundry room, which reminds me that I should do a load of laundry, I start to sort the clothes, then I look out the window and notice that the pool needs to be skimmed, so I leave the laundry half sorted and go out to do that, because it will only take a minute, while I’m out there one of the kids asks me if we are out of milk (the answer is usually yes) so I leave the pool half cleaned and go in to make a quick shopping list, which reminds me that I also need to plan tonight’s dinner (ha, as if I ever PLAN dinner!!!), while I’m making my list I realize that I still need to take a shower, so I get my towel and head upstairs, when I get there I see that I need to make my bed, so I make my bed, ……………….on and on and on.

1 comment:

Homer and Queen said...

I am so with you on that one!!!

 
>