>

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My weekend has been very informative

Here are some links to the things I have learned (click on the bold words to be enlightened)-

1. A super senior is not able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. It's possible he or she may not even be able to tie their own shoes.

2. Pat Buchanan is a gigantic ass. Okay, I knew that already, but why does he have to hang around reaffirming it all the time? Can't he just go away? Please?

3. As you can probably tell by the name, Ring of Death is very very bad. It can for sure ruin your weekend. Totally!

4. David Duke is not dead. Nope, he's still alive and still stupid.

5. You know what else is not dead? Star Trek. Not even close.

6. This place has a mold to make ice cubes shaped like false teeth. HA! HA! HA!!! I'm so getting some of those for my granny for Christmas.

7. I have really good taste. I know because everything I want is super expensive. I am almost never drawn to inexpensive things which is the sure sign of good taste, right? Right? Oh, come on now, you know I'm right.

8. Swine flu is not just for pigs anymore. Am I the only one feeling just a tch nervous about that?

9. These two stupid people who are famous for I don't know what, but I'm pretty sure it rhymes with "nothing" got married. Again. Who knew?

And finally, #10. I learned that I can waste 2 hours "unwinding" with my old pal the internet like nobody's business.

2 comments:

Homer and Queen said...

I am with you about everything...but take that back about Star Trek...that was just wrong! The new Capt. Kirk is just hot...

Karen said...

We experienced the Ring of Death last week. The mood at our house is very gloomy. I am secretly enjoying it.

 
>