>

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Then from 7:30 to 11:30

After I dropped off the cool boys, I came home and this son waved at me, I didn't even have to give him a ride to school.
I'm sure I should be ashamed of what I did next, but the truth is, no one is more ready for spring break than me.  I confess, I did my daughter's homework.  Sue me.
After I finished my worksheet, we were back in the car where I would spend the next hour.
First we took Ivy to her school.  (doesn't she look angelic in that light?)
Then I took Eli to his school.
As soon as he was out of the car I called my brother like I do every morning so he can fill me in on today's hot topics on talk radio. 
Then I dropped off my Netflix.
And went back to my daughter's school so I could spend an hour with the copy machine.
On my way home I once again noticed the sky.  It's huge here.
Put gas in the truck.
Got a little something to keep me going all day...
And headed home to work for the next two hours. Whew. I could use a nap. 

6 comments:

Heidi Ashworth said...

Wow! I don't even get moving much before 11. (I do take the LG to school in my pajamas . . )

wesley's mom (sue) said...

Heidi, this is NOT a regular day. I normally do most of these things in my pajamas too, and I rarely do anything to my hair. Today just happens to be one of those days when I come in contact with too many other life forms to completely ignore my appearance

Cheryle said...

How fun to see your family! And your bedrooms! Aren't surly teenaged boys wonderful? NOT!

My oldest NEVER failed to kiss me goodbye, but my middle one would lean forward and kiss me when we were about a block from the school so none of his friends would see him!

Believe it or not, they will grow up and then they'll wave till they can't see you any longer - and then you'll be all, Okay, already, can you just say goodbye and go back in the house?

Karen said...

I remember the days when I could do my kids' homework. Alas, they've surpassed my intelligence and they look to others (any others) for help now. I'm dying for a nap too!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

hee hee hee. This really is fun. I even get to see your gallon jub of Pepsi.

I like following you around.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

An OMGOODNESS! Can't believe you did your daughter's worksheet. ha ha ha And then documented it. ha ha. And then posted it on your blog. ha ha How long did it take you?

 
>