>

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sometimes I get distracted

I had a thought, I was going to write about it and I came straight to the computer, because I know my thoughts can be fleeting, and wouldn’t you know, before I could sit down and type one single word, it was gone. Just like that. And if that weren’t bad enough, my favorite sandals broke this afternoon. Don’t even try to act like the fact that they were 12 years old had anything to do with it. It’s tragic.

So, I’m going to take a big bowl of ice cream up and eat it in bed while I watch David Caruso try not to poke his eye out with his sunglasses on CSI Miami. Maybe, during commercial breaks I will remember which fascinating piece of my soul I had intended to share with you this evening.

3 comments:

Heidi Ashworth said...

I just hate it when that happens. But this was still blog-worthy. Yay!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I hope you remember. I'm waiting with baited breath.

And I'm choosing you to be my follower of the week tomorrow.

HIGH FIVE!

wesley's mom (sue) said...

Heidi- I wish I could say it happended less than more, but I have 5 kids, I can't even remember my own birthday half the time.

Crash- Follower of the week?! Wow! Thanks! Now I really need to remember what it was I was going to write about this evening.

 
>