>

Monday, February 9, 2009

A wonderland of desire

I crack myself up.

My top 10 song list is made and the rest is waiting to be unveiled, now I want to know, what are your favorite love songs and why? Do they remind you of an old romance, or a current one? Was it was your first slow dance? Does it just have a funky beat? Share the love.
AND
If you can guess the number one song I am besotted (I love that word) with this year (because, like the wind, you never know what songs I will be in love with next year, or even next week) I will send you a mix tape (okay, you twisted my arm, a CD). All guessing ends at midnight on the 13th, EVERY SINGLE correct guesser gets a CD.


A little pre-op Kenny Rogers.

Kenny Rogers Morning Desire Music via Noolmusic.com




John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland With Url via Noolmusic.com



Get This - Survey Results - GlowDay.com

My list so far-
All you need is love-The Beatles
Friday I'm in love-The Cure
Let's do it-Alanis Morriset
Easy Silence-The Dixie Chicks
Your body is a wonderland-John Mayer

XOXO

3 comments:

Ward and June said...

Telling you what I think will be in your number 1 slot will be giving away my number 1 slot, because if you have really good taste they should be the same right. And I feel like my number one song is untoppable. Am I a relationship song snob or what? So should I tell you, or just wait and see if we were both thinking along the same lines?

wesley's mom said...

oooh. I think my #1 song is untoppable too, but Sylvan doesn't agree. Go on and guess. You can e-mail it to me if you want.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

What a cute idea. I totally voted for John Mayer. I'm going to have to think on this for a sec . . .

CRASH into you by Dave Matthews. That always makes me cry.

I love all Bread songs too.

I used to love Chicago, You're My Inspiratin.

My Wedding Song was Somewhere Out There.

LY and all your great comments on my blog.

 
>