>

Sunday, February 8, 2009

why oh why???

Yeah, so I get this great idea to be the Dick Clark of love and I think I’m brilliant. Ten days worth of posts in the bag. No worrying about bloggers block and all that silly business. Then do you want to know what happened? Of course you do. I came up with about 20 things to write about. It’s like a curse, because some of them are “time sensitive” if you know what I mean, I really don’t know what to do. Double post? Extra long posts that don’t flow? Ignore the steady flow of fantastic ideas? Not a chance!

Speaking of brilliant ideas, yesterday I gathered some supplies and began handcrafting my valentines.
I don’t mind telling you, they are turning out super cute.


Here I burnt the edges of the white paper with a lighter. Genius, eh?

Inside I just stamped one little heart.

Thanks to Three Wheels Design and Pretty Messes where I got my valentine downloads.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

That *is* genius! I love it.

Thanks for using my little robot in your project!

 
>