>

Friday, February 13, 2009

There's more than one way to say I love you

And I think we've just about covered them all. I want you to know that I have learned a very valuable lesson from this countdown. 10 days is a little bit too long to try to keep a theme exciting. Bear with me, we are at song number two, tomorrow the greatest "relationship" songs of all time. I know you are beside yourselves with anticipation. Rightly so, I might add.

and I quote "He may not look like much, but it's a great song."


Survey Results - GlowDay.com

3 comments:

Ward and June said...

Talk about going crazy, I can't believe I just voted for a Kelly Clarkson song.

wesley's mom said...

Are you kidding? That is a great song. Wouldn't you love for someone to tell you that without YOU they would have a sucky life? As a matter of fact, here and now, I decicate that song to you, my favorite brother, in the sibling way. Imagine how much my life would suck if I were just left with those other two?!

My word verifier is -preally. As in preally, my life would suck without you.

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog! Hope you have a very Happy Valentines day! ♥ Hugs :)

 
>