>

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

L-O-V-E

Just a couple of quick things- If you haven’t already voted on a valentine and entered your name to win your very own printable valentines, what are you waiting for?

Go.

Done? Thanks, I need all the help I can get.

Little Brown Pen has a couple of cute and free valentine printables on their blog, and in their Etsy shop they have more super cute printable valentines (as well as other very cute printable stationary) for sale. Check them out. Also, they have just moved to Paris and have been posting pictures of their day to day on their blog……it’s divine, which is a word I never use but have dusted off today because it is completely appropriate.

I’m not really a mushy sentimental type, but I do love Love. And pink candy. So….I’m going to celebrate amour for the next 10 days. The party starts in the morning. Who wants to bring me some cupcakes?

XOXO

No comments:

 
>