>

Monday, February 2, 2009

Help me share the love

I've found all of these adorable printable valentines on Etsy. Help me decide. Here's the deal. You vote. In 3 days I'll have some kind of unbiased random drawing and I'll let you go to Etsy and chose your own printable valentine. On me! 1. walk the plank my love

2. my heart beats for you
3.i love technology
There will be no silly Hannah Montana Valentines from me this year. No matter how much you beg.
Come on vote. But please, only once.
*Voting will end Thursday-the 5th -at midnight. The winner will be announced Friday morning.

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

I choose the robot. Too cute! It really was a hard choice, though!

Cheryle said...

I'm intrigued by #2, but my vote goes to #3. He *is* cute!

Ward and June said...

Hmmm, Pirates, Pseudo Gore, or Robots for VD? You’ve quite the conundrum here.
I think I’ll take #2. Nothing like showing ‘em exactly where they stand.

AuBien said...

Robot!

Wendy Christensen {Moments Like This} said...

That robot makes my heart go 'pitter patter' :)!!! #3 gets my heart all the way!! PS: Feel free to come on over for a chance to win a "Wiggle Like a Fish" CD :)

Alyson (New England Living) said...

I love #2, but I'm kind of melancholy that way.

Ward and June said...

I want to cast a vote for #2.

-Alexis

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

#2...those are too cool...I usually just buy the cheapest ones I can find! :)

Becky said...

Number two! You are here - very funny.

Becky said...

Um, something funny came up on the word verification: dieter. Does that mean President Uchtdorf will be stopping by your blog? Cuz that's impressive.

sticky said...

Robot, all the way!!!

wrh said...

I love the pirate one! In fact, I put a picture of it up on WRH!

 
>