>

Monday, January 12, 2009

Resolutions

I know you are all on the edge of your seats wondering what mine are, and probably have been for days, considering we are halfway to February and I’m sure you have nothing better to do than wonder what all kinds of crazy self improvement projects I have cooked up for myself.

Having put so much of my soul into planning to become someone new and totally different, but waaayy better, I have decided to make this Resolution Week and completely bore you to death with all the details of my “Path to Perfection”. You’re pretty excited, huh?

To begin the festivities, during the planning phase I came across a few things I am absolutely NOT going to be doing this year-

“Get my comma problems under control”

“Give my dog the benefit of the doubt.”

"Learn a party trick - weird stomach contortion, belching the alphabet or whistling a tune with a mouth full of crackers.”

“Finish Don Quixote”

“Give up fast food for a year”

What are you NOT going to do this year?

3 comments:

Kate said...

I am NOT going to:
run a marathon
read War and Peace
watch Desperate Housewives
&
give up chocolate.

Becky said...

Oh my gosh! What kind of freak would you have to be to give up fast food for a year!? That's just craziness!

Mina said...

I am NOT going to give up being snarky. I know I should. But not this year.

 
>