>

Friday, January 16, 2009

On a scale of 1 to 10

How wrong is it to smooze my husband into taking our son to see The Tale of Despereaux this morning while I go sit alone in another theater and see Defiance? He doesn't want to see Defiance, it's rated R for one, and two, he doesn't share my appreciation of Daniel Craig (it's shocking I know), so it's not like I'd be cheating him out of a good time.

Who knows, he might even enjoy that brave little mouse. I could be giving him a gift. An experience he will treasure.

I'm pathetic, huh?

4 comments:

sticky said...

Hi, I'm a new loyal follower. You had me at Daniel Craig...
Really, I love the way you write, thanks for sharing...

Becky said...

Not so wrong. How could with Daniel Craig be anything but loveliness?

Becky said...

Apparently my brain isn't quite up yet.

How could something with Daniel Craig be anything but loveliness?

There we go.

Ward and June said...

So how was it?

 
>