>

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Because you can't have ice cream for breakfast everyday!

This is my latest favorite thing to eat.

In the blender-
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
a splash of milk

This much fills that little bowl twice. I eat one immediately and freeze the rest for later.

Have any of you read "Burning Bright" by Tracy Chevalier? I picked it for my book group without reading it first and now I am hoping that it's not riddled with sex and swearing. Naturally, those things don't bother me a bit, if fact I quite enjoy a little of both , but a few of my book groupies are sensitive to S-E-X in their reading material.

5 comments:

Becky said...

We had to okay our book group reading list with the bishop. It was kind of hard for me, because I've read a lot of great books. I just haven't read a lot of great squeaky clean books...

wesley's mom said...

your bishop?! is it a ward book group? mine isn't. whew! I am not easily shocked or offended. I will read just about anything, and squeaky clean books bug me, because life is not squeaky clean, but not everyone in my book group feels the same. Some of them are very delicate.

Stesha said...

So are you saying it's wrong to have ice cream for breakfast everyday?

Hugs and Mocha.
Stesha

Love your blog!

carma said...

that looks quite tasty! Beats dry cereal for breakfast. Hope the "delicate" members of the book club are not scandalized by the selection :-)
carma

Jordan said...

It's good that you're not easily shocked or offended, you take in so much more of the world that way, especially through reading.

I might have to check out "Burning Bright" if only because it reminds me of that William Blake poem. ;P

Also, I'm going to have to try that recipe sometime.

Cheers to good blogging~

Jordan

 
>