>

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

To those of you who are sick of looking at library guy…

…I honestly didn’t mean to leave that last post at the top for so long. Sorry.

I have a thousand thousand “first drafts” in my blog file, but nothing I feel like has been edited enough to post or they are topics whose relevance has passed, for me anyway. I’m the kind of girl who gets excited or annoyed or just worked up in some way about something and I am completely passionate for a period of time then most of the time the fire goes out and I am on to the next thing. Just like a three year old. Which is not to say I cannot be sparked again on the same topic, it just hasn’t happened lately with any of my half written posts.

I also feel like taking Prozac has stunted my blogging mojo. (Are you thinking that I didn’t have any blogging mojo to begin with? Because that is NOT nice and I am emotionally fragile which is why I am taking drugs in the first place- so watch it!) Fortunately, largely thanks to the Prozac, my perception has cleared enough that I know better than to stop taking it just so I can return to my former overly dramatic blogging self. I am hoping my wit will return on its own soon. If it doesn’t I may have to submit a claim to the pharmaceutical company requesting that they list “may cause lack of ability to write anything interesting or grammatically correct” as a side effect.

Your patience is greatly appreciated. Really.

5 comments:

Ward and June said...

I feel the same way, I will get really revved up about something but if I don't post about it immediately the urge to vent is lost and the post all but wasted, at least it's therapeutic.

Cheryle said...

Oh, that's pretty common, ladies. We tend to be transiently passionate about some things, and I know that something that gets my blood boiling one minute seems stupid and immaterial within an hour.

Or we could all just be suffering from a form of "Prozac poisoning." Of course, I'm not currently taking it, but still...

As far as "library guy" goes, I read in the paper this morning (I think) that somewhere in Florida (I think) some guy was arrested for allowing his butt to show above his pants. I TOLD you that it should be posted in the newspaper!

Becky said...

Sorry 'bout the blahs. I'm kinda there, myself.

I did like the library guy though! He reminded me that even though my life isn't perfect, at least a photo of my ample behind isn't posted somewhere on someone's blog.

At least I don't think so...

Ward and June said...

Frankly, I'm apalled at your selfish unwillingness to suffer for your art.

wesley's mom said...

You call this art?

 
>