>

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Because I am a woman who knows not my own limits, and because I have apparently sustained some sort of head injury which I have forgotten about (because, duh, that’s the way it goes with those stupid head injuries!) I have committed to MAKE (with my own two hands) 30 charms for Young Womens.

By Sunday.

HA! HA! HA! (that is the sound of me NOT crying over this stupid stupid not humanly possible thing I have agreed to do)

Saying no is not a concept I am well acquainted with.

I’m pretending I can’t hear you asking me why I waited until the last minute. It’s not funny.

*the charms I'm making look like this, but they say believe instead of LOVE

3 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

that was nice of you...that is why I REFUSE to be nice! :)

Becky said...

One, two, three, four, at least it's 30 and not 94!
Five, six, seven, eight, your young women will think you're great!

Don't worry, I wasn't ever a cheerleader. You're the only one to "benefit" from my peppiness. :)

Oh, and I may have written a mildly sentimental post about you today...

Lauriej said...

Oh, the things we do for those (wonderful) teen-age girls! Someday they will remember what geat leaders they had...right?

 
>