>

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And the winner is........

Before I make the announcement I just want to take a second to tell you that this having a contest thing is no piece of cake. It was super hard. I really wanted every one of you to have some delicious Joe Joes, so I hope you will believe it when I tell you that, in my heart, you are all winners and your suggestions and stories have provided not only me, but my entire family with a wealth of ideas, thus ensuring that this year will be the best white elephant gift exchange ever (or at least, the most entertaining). I promise to post pictures of the extravaganza, it’s the least I can do.

With that said, the winner of 16 servings of Candy Cane Joe Joes is---

Ward who suggested –

You could make a cool sweatshirt with bubble-glitter-paint that reads: My Favorite Relative, and has an iron-on picture of you.

What could be better? It’s fancy AND practical.

It was really a tie between that and the Syrup Bottle Angel that June suggested, so I hope he will share his gourmet cookies. It’s Christmas after all.

Congratulations!! They will be in the mail this morning.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What!? You didn't go with my lame-o movie idea??

You're dead to me.

Not really, but I've been scouring the whole town for these Candy Cane Joe Joes (or a suitable substitute). Will candy cane Oreos give me the same buzz...?

wesley's mom said...

Becky-See, I don't think I can be a give away girl, the guilt is too much.

You can only get Joe Joes at Trader Joes, they don't have them in Alaska, I checked for you. I haven't had candy cane Oreos, but I have heard they are pretty good.

 
>